Monday, August 21, 2006

New Free Homebuying seminars

Read all about it...

We are EXCITED! Look of for dates for our upcoming FREE homebuyer seminar. It will be held at our Home base office at 841 blosssom hill Rd in San Jose. I am setting the dates. I will have them posted in the near future :) If your interested call me at 408.218.6317. We will be able to take most, if not all of the fear and confusion out of the homebuying equation! I will be
hosting the event and will be featuring professionals in the field of finance, escrow, and of course I will be giving a presentation on the pros and cons of buying vs. renting. I really feel that it is the responsiblilty of a successful individual to contribute their giftings, so needless to say I am excited about it! Please join me in breaking down the fear, and beginning the process.

Lisa

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Stagi said...

Looks like a good seminar!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home